Tuesday, September 05, 2017

A Gift of Love

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a card I made for a baby shower using stamps, dies and paper from Heartfelt Creations.  The paper is from the Sweet Lullaby Collection, sadly this collection is already retired.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  5 1/2” x 8 1/2"
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC
HCDP1-243 Sweet Lullaby Paper Collection (Retired)

Inks:  Distress Oxide (peeled paint, worn lipstick)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (white), Cardstock 65lb. Smooth (White)
Accessories:  Foam Dots, Want2Scrap pink adhesive pearls

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous pink and green creation! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica