Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Perfectly Sweet

Hi friends, today I'm sharing a card I made with the Berry Cafe collection from Heartfelt Creations.  I started with a white flipfold insert to create the base of the card.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  
Card 2:  7” x 5” 
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC

Inks:  Distress ink (broken china, walnut stain), Memento (Cantaloupe)
Paper:  Cardstock 65lb. (White), AW 89lb. Curious Iridescent Cryogen White cardstock
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have always had a thing for those strawberries and you have made me very happy with your creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica