Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Garland of Bells Christmas Card

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made with the Snow Kissed collection and the Celebrate the Season collection from Heartfelt Creations.  The garland with the bells is our exclusive with Create and Craft, this image was released with the Celebrate the Season collection.
I inked the garland image with Tomboy markers and stamped on watercolor paper, I stamped the image several times starting with lighter color shades, I used a brush and water to pull the color around, for the last stamped image I did I used darker shades to get more detail on the image, I used the MISTI to stamp all my images.
Thank you for your visit.

Angelica

Size:  6” x 6”
Supplies:
Heartfelt Creations and Supplies Carried by HC
HCSD1-2007 Garland of Bells Stamp and Die Combo (Create and Craft Exclusive)

Inks:  Distress Ink (aged mahogany, stormy sky, pine needles)
Image Colored With:  Tombow Markers (245, 249, 528, 837)
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (green, white), Cardstock 65lb. Smooth (White), Canson 140 lb. watercolor paper
Accessories:  adhesive mini pearls, fine glass glitter, foam dots

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas card you have created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angelica